8280 Willow Oaks Center Drive, #600 Fairfax, Virginia 22031
While the powerful forces of the IRS may seem overwhelming, the assistance of a seasoned professional makes a crucial difference...
After 23 years of experience working for the IRS, I’ve spent the last 17 years on your side
I provide many legal services including:
- white-collar crime
- business law
- criminal defense
- probate and estate administration
- litigation in the U.S. Tax Court and all Commonwealth of Virginia courts
- preparation of wills, living wills, and powers of attorney
- traffic violations
My unique expertise can help you...
Located directly across from the Fairfax County courthouse, my law office provides counsel regarding disputes within the jurisdiction of the Virginia Courts and the Federal District Court. This includes crimes (both white and blue collar) and civil issues such as:
- broken contracts
- landlord-tenant disputes
- collection of unpaid debts
- resolution of tax disputes
- delinquent returns or unpaid taxes
While all relevant cases are considered, I am primarily dedicated to relatively small claims involving conflicts of less than $15,000, and crimes punishable by less than one year in prison. I have decades of training and experience studying the practices and procedures of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and can be especially helpful in instances of delinquent tax returns or unpaid taxes.
Solutions are many fold and may involve:
- a monthly payment plan
- statutes of limitation
- acceptance and recognition by IRS of uncollectible taxes
- removal of unfounded liens and abatement of penalties because of reasonable cause
- benefits of bankruptcy
- organization and advocacy of your information
- and litigation in federal courts
The results which I achieve for my client will have a lasting impact on their lives. Realizing this, I emphasize communication with my clients, persistent advocacy, and attention to all aspects of their case in order to provide a level of performance and satisfaction that demonstrates to both clients and peers nothing less than the best legal service available.
I am proud of my accomplishments and invite you to contact me to learn more about who I am, who I represent, and the range of services I provide.
William L. Rohde
8280 Willow Oaks Center Drive, #600
Fairfax, Virginia 22031
Phone: (571) 765-6045
Fax: (571) 765-6001